Feeding toddlers isn’t always easy. One day they’re gobbling up everything you put in front of them, the next they start refusing everything. And as if dealing with the frustration of trying to feed a picky youngster wasn’t enough, there’s also the worry about whether or not that precious angel is getting all the nutrition they need!
Fortunately, Earth’s Best Organic has some tips to help start your toddler on the road to a lifetime of healthy eating. If you’re struggling with feeding your toddler, give them a try!
- Offer a wide variety of wholesome foods in a supportive, non-pressured setting and according to a regular, predictable schedule.
- Present new foods at least twice a week.
- Offer new foods along with old favorites.
- Serve small, toddler-sized portions to not overwhelm your child.
- Foods should be easy to chew and be bite-sized.
- Provide snacks that are fun and interactive for your child, like Earth’s Best Organic Pop Snax.
I’ve used a few of these techniques in the past; having kid-sized food really does make a big difference when mealtime rolls around and combining old favourites with new choices also works very well in our household. Of course, one thing I never have to convince them to eat is their Earth’s Best Organic Pop Snax! These tasty treats come in two scrumptious varieties: Sweet Potato Cinnamon and Veggie. I love having both a sweet and a savoury option and my boys love having a crisp and crunchy, chip-like snack!
Earth’s Best Organic wants to give your toddler the chance for some healthy, happy snacking of their own, so the company is offering one lucky Mommy Kat and Kids reader an Earth’s Best Organic Pop Snax Sampler! To enter to win, just leave a blog comment about your child’s favourite snack.
Feeding your little one may sometimes be frustrating, but introducing all those healthy foods is well worth the effort! With a few simple tips and a little persistence, your little one will be an adventurous eater in no time!
a Rafflecopter giveaway