Choose Your Escape with an Unlimited-Luxury Vacation at Now Resorts & Spas #ResortEscape

This post brought to you by Now Resorts & Spas. All opinions are 100% mine.

When it comes to a vacation that the whole family can enjoy, there’s just no better and simpler option than an all-inclusive resort. With activities for children and adults alike in gorgeous tropical locations, who wouldn't love indulging in some Family travel by visiting a luxury resort?

And nobody understands luxury better than Now Resorts & Spas! The company’s Unlimited-Luxury® style vacations offer included amenities such as gourmet, a la carte dining, unlimited premium beverages, child supervision at the Explorer Kids Club and Core Zone Teens Club and indulgent spa treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia on every one of its four beautiful resorts. In fact, with special activities and amenities at each resort, choosing which property to visit is the biggest task you’ll face on your vacation!

Now Jade Riviera Cancun photo NowJadeRivieraCancun_zpsd20e58cb.jpg

The Now Jade Riviera Cancun resort is located in Riviera Maya, Mexico. It offers special events including a treasure hunt around the hotel that kids will love, a free kayak tour, live shows including “Idol” singing shows and deep sea diving in the gorgeous blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. With plenty of activities for all ages, it’s a great choice for families!

Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun photo 7ce42b1b-fc16-4a25-87c8-63394013be64_zpsf7094a80.jpg

The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is also located in Riviera Maya, Mexico. The AAA Four Diamond-award winning resort is a well-known treasure; Fergie and Josh Duhamel have even visited it! With oceanfront yoga classes, movies on the beach, on-site euro-bungee and a wide range of watersports, couples and adventurers will love vacationing here!

Now Amber Puerto Vallarta photo NowAmberPuertoVallarta_zps5699eede.jpg

The Now Amber Puerto Vallarta is located in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. The resort features archery and rifle ranges and Hobie cats for ocean adventuring. The two 18-hole championship golf courses currently even offer complimentary green fees! And adventure-loving families will love the inflatable scalable iceberg, family water slide, boogie boarding and kayaking!

Now Larimar Punta Cana photo NowLarimarPuntaCana_zpsfb02914b.jpg

The Now Larimar Punta Cana is located in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Visitors can hone their sports skills at the baseball batting cage and basketball court or scale the rock climbing wall. The on-site casino offers poker, roulette, slot machines and blackjack. And shoppers will love the weekly market featuring local crafts, art and jewellery. The property even offers helicopter excursions!

With four amazing Now Resorts & Spas properties to choose from, no wonder picking one can be a challenge! That’s why I need your help! The company is offering the blogger that receives the most comments and shares of their post a trip for two to a beautiful All-inclusive luxury resort of their choice! Even better, the winning blogger will also be allowed to award a trip for two to a lucky reader as well!

Just help me "choose my escape" by leave a blog comment about which one of these four resorts would be your top choice and why, and if I win I’ll be randomly choosing one of the commenters to receive a trip for two as well! Feel free to comment as many times as you like to help increase your chances! And sharing the post on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest would be greatly appreciated too since every bit of interaction could help one of my readers to escape on a tropical adventure! Personally, I’m leaning toward the Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun as my top choice, but I’ve heard amazing things about the Dominican Republic, so the Now Larimar Punta Cana is also very tempting!

Of course, since every Now Resorts & Spas property offers such luxurious amenities, an incredible family vacation is guaranteed no matter which resort you choose. From the luxury suite featuring 24-7 room service to the gourmet dining options that never require a reservation to the wide range of activities for families and children, you’re sure to have an unforgettable vacation. Choose your escape and get ready for luxurious fun in a tropical paradise!

Visit Sponsor's Site

Comments

1. Susan Spidle says:

Would love to have both you and I win a vacation to Punta Cana. Good luck.

2. Please take me with you. I would chose Sapphire Riviera Cancun given the chance.

3. jennifer capin says:

I vote for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic!!

4. I would love to visit now larimar! we went there last year and dream of one day returning. It is an amazing resort and service is fabulous

• Oh that is so awesome to hear, Tessa! I love hearing from people that have actually been to the resorts; makes it so much easier to choose when I can get first-hand experience! :)

5. I vote for Punta Cana. With everything going on in Mexico with tourists (even at the resorts), I have absolutely no interest in going there any time soon.

6. That looks VERY appealing right about now…as I look out the window at the blistering cold lol. The Now Jade Riviera Cancun resort looks so relaxing!

7. What an amazing experience this would be!!

8. Look at all those shades of pleasant blue

9. Now Larimar Punta Cana. I’ve never been to the Dominican there so even if I don’t win at least someone can go and share their experience! Hope you win!!

10. They all look fabulous but I’d have to say the Jade Riviera would be my choice because of the treasure hunts! Good luck – you deserve a fabulous vacation!

11. Oh my gosh! They ALL look SO dreamy! You want us to pick one? Geez, that’s a hard choice! I would have to say the Now Amber Puerto Vallarta would likely be our first choice as it looks great for kids (young and old!). I’ve never been to Mexico, but have been to the Dominican (loved it), so that helps narrow down my choice. To be honest, I’ve never heard of Now Resorts and Spas until….NOW, lol. I will have to check them out! Thanks for a great contest, Kathryn! I wish you lots of luck!

• Crystal Englot says:

LOL when I read we had to pick one, I thought the same thing! How can a person pick just one out of all of these fabulous destinations!

• Thanks so much, Sandy! I hadn’t heard of them either, but the resorts look amazing, so I’m sure dreaming about them now! Lol

12. They all sound so amazing, but Now Jade Riviera Cancun seems to stick out to me. (what kid wouldn’t like a treasure hunt!)

13. NOW SAPPHIRE RIVIERA CANCUN would be heavenly!!!
    Hope you (and I) win a dream trip.

14. Good Luck to you! I vote for the Dominican Republic! Anywhere really would be amazing…sun, sand and the beach (jealous)!!

15. Judy C (Judy Cowan) says:

I vote for the Larimar Punta Cana! Good Luck!

16. I too am leaning toward the Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, it would be an awesome trip for #roadtripguy & I to continue our adventures!! But truly, love all these options!!

17. I think I would pick the Now Jade Riviera Cancun although all would be incredible. I think everyone is dreaming of a warm vacation with the crazy cold winter we have been having!

18. Punta Cana or Cancun. I can’t pick they both sound amazing!

19. I would like to go to LARIMAR PUNTA CANA. I hope you win! Good luck

20. Amy Heffernan says:

WOW!! This place looks JUST amazing. Have never been to the to the Caribbean before!!

• Crystal Englot says:

I have pretty much never been out of Canada before! Wouldn’t it be fabulous to be able to go somewhere tropical?

21. Amy Heffernan says:

The Sapphire Riviera Cancun would be my FIRST choice !:)

22. Elizabeth Z says:

Wouldn’t that be nice!! Definately Larimar!!

23. Beatrice P says:

I would choose Punta Cana

24. I could use some Mexican sun this winter!

25. I would vote for punta Cana, Dominican resort. The Mexican resorts are beautiful, but with all of the bad things happening in Mexico I’d stay away from there. Don’t want a dream vacation turning into a nightmare.

26. I vote for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic!!

27. Beautiful pictures….would be hard to decide….love them all. Best of luck.

28. Kim Korte says:

They all look so beautiful and after the weeks and weeks of living in a deep freeze in Northern Manitoba a trip like this would be a dream come true. I would chose Sapphire Riviera Cancun given the chance and it would be made all the better if we could spend time there together :)

• Crystal Englot says:

Totally agree! Our Manitoba winter has been absolutely horrible with the Polar Vortex hitting so often here! Kim you and I could sure use a week sitting on the beaches sipping Margaritas and Samosas!

29. The Now Jade Riviera Cancun or The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun would be my choices. I have never been on a “hot” trip and all of these places look amazing. Good luck to you!

30. Crystal Englot says:

I would definitely go for Punta Cana! I had a chance to go their for a Leadership retreat this month, but had to cancel due to my father in law having health issues at the moment. However I will be going next year for our retreat (my company was very understanding with my circumstances and have agreed to hold over my vacation I earned).

31. My vote is with The Now Larimar Punta Cana is located in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, I’ve heard so many bad things about Mexico in the news that I will never go…good luck!

32. Punta Cana!

33. Kathryn pollack says:

Now Larimar Punta Cana for sure (although they all sound amazing). I chose this one because of the batting cages and climbing wall, as well as because Punta Cana is so incredibly beautiful. I would love to go there with my family!

34. Michelle Taylor says:

The Now Jade Riviera Cancun would be my first choice although all of these resorts look amazing. I love Cancun and this would be a wonderful escape for my husband and I.

35. I would choose the Jade Riviera Cancun resort in Riviera Maya, Mexico, this would be a dream come true!
    I have so had it with this winter!

• Crystal Englot says:

LOL I think everyone has had enough of winter already! 6 more weeks and it will be behind us *hopefully*

36. Terry Mac says:

37. Terry Mac says:

My vote to win would be Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun because of all the water sports and adventures that they offer. Love the yoga, and the look of the resort is very tempting. This, I agree with you, would be a fabulous trip to win! Shared on fb with you

38. The Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort looks BEAUTIFUL!!! It sounds like they offer many activities for all ages, which is always nice to know when considering a trip for the entire family! Of course I would take a trip anywhere as I do believe many of these resorts will offer an experience you’ll never forget!! Good luck!!! :)

39. Wow, what an incredible opportunity Kat! I hope you win!! It would be tough to choose between those four beautiful places, but I think i ow would go with the Jade. You had me at treasure hunts for kids and the live singing shows! Good luck Kat!

Suz

40. BlessedTA says:

Interesting review. Makes me want to visit.

41. I think you should choose Larimar Punta Cana. Beautiful place, beautiful beaches and great people. Been to the DR a few times and loved it every time :) Good Luck!

42. Amber Sprinkle says:

They are all to beautiful and I have to say, if I win, just surprise me and pick one for me!! I would be happy to go to any of these places!

43. I’m picking Punta Cana, Dominican Republic just because I’ve heard one too many scary story from Mexico lately. Let’s keep you safe on those travels!

44. The Now Larimar Punta Cana – you had me at batting cages… than sealed the deal with CASINO and SHOPPING! sounds adult like and I’m all about that feature. :)

• That’s one of my thoughts too, DH! I REALLY want to be able to enjoy an adult vacation one of these days! I love travelling with my boys, but a grown-up vacation would be such a treat!

• I’ve only ever been to Las Vegas, so going to somewhere like Punta Cana would be a new experience. one I wouldn’t want to test out with my kids at first… once I become a seasoned HOT VACATIONER, I’d entertain taking the 3 boys. LOL ;)

45. nicolthepickle says:

I would choose Now Jade Riviera Cancun just because it’s pretty!

46. Punta Cana! I could use some warm weather on this snowy day! :-)

47. Punta Cana! i have been there before and loved it, i feel safer there then mexico. good luck it should would be nice to win a dream vacation after this long and cold winter.

48. Karla Sceviour says:

Ohhh,,I wanna visit them all!! I would maybe chose the Punta Cana, Dominican Republic!! Woohoo,can I come too? ;)

49. Brandee H says:

Any of them would be wonderful. I love Mexico though, so either the Now Jade Riviera or the Now Sapphire Riviera would be wonderful. Stunning locations!

50. I want to go to there