Easter is just around the corner, and I can’t wait. I love holidays and Easter is no exception. The day is so much more mellow than Christmas, and I love the fun of hunting for treats outside in the back yard. My husband and I can never resist joining in the event and every year we pick out a few fun surprises for one another and hide them along with the treats for our children!
As if Easter wasn’t already wonderful enough, this year the Cadbury brand is making Easter more egg-citing than ever with the launch of a new outrageous sport — Cad-apulting! Canadians are invited to harness their flinging skills and splatter Cadbury Creme Egg goo virtually anywhere in the world at www.returnofthegoo.ca. Goo yourself, a friend’s house, your place of work, a frien-emey or a Canadian landmark…no place is off limits!
To celebrate this new gooey sport, Cadbury has given me the chance to make Easter more fun-filled and delicious for two very lucky families with an ultimate Cadbury Easter Chocolate Basket! Valued at more than $50, this chocolate-lovers prize pack has something for everyone this Easter including:
- Cadbury Mini Eggs – solid milk chocolate eggs in a crisp candy shell
- Cadbury Popping Mini Eggs – the great taste of Cadbury chocolate with popping candy inside
- Cadbury Creme Eggs – the #1 selling Easter chocolate treat and a Canadian favourite
- Cadbury Caramilk Eggs – an indulgent combination of creamy Cadbury Caramilk chocolate and soft flowing Caramilk caramel!
- Cadbury Bunnies – the great taste of Cadbury chocolate to enjoy Easter morning!
My own personal favourite is the Cadbury Popping Mini Eggs. The first time I saw these, I thought they were a silly idea, but then I tried them for myself. They are unbelievably delicious and there is something about the popping candy inside that just makes them so much better!
This basket will definitely ensure a very Happy Easter and while you’re enjoying the treats packed inside, don’t forget to visit www.returnofthegoo.ca for some goo flinging fun!
Buy It: To purchase any of the fun and delicious Cadbury Easter treats, check your local grocery store today
Win It: Two very lucky readers are going to win a scrumptious basket of Cadbury treats like the one pictured above, a $50 value, from Cadbury
To Enter (mandatory): Visit www.returnofthegoo.ca and try some Cad-apulting for yourself. Then let me know who or what you bombarded with gooey goodness
· Like Mommy Kat and Kids on Facebook
· Share the Mommy Kat and Kids Facebook page with your friends
· Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post
· Grab my button
· Tell me which Canadian celebrity you would love to Cad-apult (I’m choosing Justin Beiber)
· Follow Mommy Kat and Kids on Google Friend Connect
· Subscribe to my blog by RSS Feed
· Subscribe to my blog by email (2 Entries)
· Follow Mommy Kat and Kids on Twitter and ReTweet this: RT @mommykatandkids #Giveaway #Win An Easter Basket of Creamy #Cadbury Chocolate worth $50-2 Winners! http://bit.ly/eAOCs1 (can be Tweeted once daily for extra entry)
Giveaway ends 11:59 pm CST on April 18, 2011. Open to Canada Only