While a little bit of scruffiness can look good on a man, for the most part I prefer a clean-shaven look. It’s smooth, appealing and makes for much more enjoyable moments of kissing and cuddling. But when cold winter weather makes skin dry and the busy Christmas season has the whole family running from one place to another, getting that great shave women love can be more challenging for a man. That’s why BIC has some handy tips on how to get a close, smooth shave any time.
- Shave in the morning. Your skin is at its best after a night’s rest.
- Wash your face first. Clean skin will help prevent infection.
- Use hot water. Humidity and warmth increase skin elasticity and soften the toughness of hair.
- Apply shaving cream or gel in a circular motion. This softens and lifts your hair and smooths the skin for a closer shave with less irritation.
- Use both hands. One to hold the razor; the other to pull and stretch your skin. BIC® Flex4® razors help in this area thanks to a rubber guard bar that gently stretches the skin for a more precise shave.
- Remember hair grows in different directions on your face. First go with the grain, then go against the grain.
- Keep control. Use short strokes. Don’t press too hard. The four spring-mounted blades and pivoting head of the BIC® Flex4® help to distribute pressure and easily follow the sensitive contours of the face.
- Don’t forget to rinse. When you’re finished, rinse your razor under hot running water – it’s the most hygienic and effective way to clean it.
- Splash your face with cold water. It will close up your pores.
I’ve featured BIC Flex4 on my site before because they provide a great shave at a great price. And since they’re disposable, they’re ideal for travel over the Christmas holidays. Even away from home, a smooth shave is important!
Now, this holiday season, help get your prince charming mistletoe-kiss ready with BIC Flex4 disposable razors! A recent survey commissioned by BIC reveals that almost two-thirds of women prefer their guy to have a soft, smooth-shaven face when it comes to kissing their man. To help guys put their best face forward, Mommy Kat and Kids and BIC is offering you the chance to win a prize pack valued at more than $100. To enter to win, just leave a blog comment about who would be getting this prize pack if you won.
With Movember over and men free to shave freely once more, there’s no better time to get your man clean-shaven for Christmas. So show him these great tips, visit www.bicworld.com for more info about BIC Flex4 razors and enter to win a prize pack that will keep his face smooth all winter long!
a Rafflecopter giveaway