Are you looking for a last minute gift that will be enjoyed for months after the big day has passed? I’ve been a Netflix subscriber for almost two years now and it really is a gift that keeps on giving. While I don’t watch television and movies too often, I love having access to so many great family and children’s programs for just nine dollars a month!
So is a Netflix subscription a good choice for that last-minute gift? Well, anything that lets a family watch unlimited movies may just be a popular preset nowadays! New research from Netflix and Leger Marketing shows that watching movies together is amongst the top five holiday traditions in Canada. The survey also found that among the respondents:
- Sixty-nine per cent think it’s hard to find a great gift at the last minute
- Three quarters can name a gift under $10 they’d be happy to receive
- Over three quarters say it’s possible to purchase a meaningful gift online
- Sixty-nine per cent think it’s difficult to find a great last minute gift
- Eighty-three per cent try to avoid crowds when holiday shopping
- Forty-two per cent shop online to avoid crowds and line-ups
To help you embrace the new tradition of family togetherness, Netflix is very generously offering two lucky Mommy Kat and Kids readers a 3-month subscription to the service. And in case you didn’t know, you can also give the gift of Netflix to friends and family: just head to https://signup.netflix.com/Gift to purchase a Netflix gift card!
I love being able to sit down with my boys and watch a good movie or put on their favourite show when they’re getting rambunctious and need some down time. And the flexibility to watch as much or as little as we want for the same price is fantastic. So why not give the gift of entertainment this year with Netflix Canada and let someone on your list enjoy great movies for months to come!
a Rafflecopter giveaway