One of my most frustrating experiences with my skin was in my early twenties when I started to notice some wrinkles around my eyes and mouth. I have a rather expressive face and it crinkles up a lot when I smile and laugh (something I do a lot), so I knew even as a teen that I’d likely have to be rigorous about battling wrinkles in my later years. What made the wrinkles so frustrating, though, was that I also had acne-prone skin. I was stuck in a situation in which anti-wrinkle skincare products increased my breakouts and anti-acne products increased the dryness of my skin, making wrinkles more noticeable. That’s when Olay Total Effects came to my rescue.
From the moment the line was introduced, Olay Total Effects has been dedicated to providing women with effective, affordable anti-aging skincare products and the best part is that the line considers women with different skin types too! When the Olay Total Effects Moisturizer for combination skin was introduced, it became my go-to moisturizer for years to come.
Now, with my 32nd birthday just a few days away, I am even more dedicated to keeping my skin looking its best. And Olay has a complete line of products to help!
- Olay Total Effects Daily Anti-Aging UV Moisturizer Plus Touch of Foundation Cream provides seven anti-aging benefits including line appearance minimization, nourishing moisturization, subtle appearance firming, brightening, gentle exfoliation, pore appearance refinement and anti-oxidants. It helps renew, restore and protect from UV rays for aging skin with the added benefit of a sheer foundation for immediate tone improvement.
- Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Eye Cream Line and Dark Circle Minimizing Brush helps to instantly reduce the appearance of darkness under the eye all in one sweep of a brush. It contains a daily under-eye moisturizer that hydrates to firm skin’s appearance and minimizes the look of fine lines and a hint of tint instantly reduces the appearance of dark circles.
- Olay Total Effects Refreshing Citrus Scrub offers an invigorating scrub that cleanses your skin without over-drying. Formulated with oil-absorbing beads, it gently exfoliates and cleanses thoroughly while the citrus-kissed formula refreshed your skin.
- Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting Night Moisturizer provides deep hydration and helps fight signs of aging with a vitamin-rich complex designed to smooth away the appearance of discolouration and age spots as you sleep.
- Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting Eye Treatment treats the sensitive and delicate skin under the eye that needs to be treated with TLC. This treatment diminishes the look of under-eye darkness and helps to fight seven signs of aging.
If you have a mission to keep your skin looking young too, Olay wants to help! The company is very generously offering one lucky Mommy Kat and Kids reader a prize pack containing all five of the products mentioned above, a $140 value! To enter to win, just leave a blog comment about which product you are most looking forward to trying. Please note that by entering this giveaway, you are accepting that if you win your contact information will be shared with a P&G PR agency for the purpose of mailing your prize.
I love the way that the Olay Total Effects line offers products for women with different skin types and different concerns so that all women can enjoy younger-looking skin longer and it makes me so happy knowing that Olay will have products for me no matter if I’m battling acne or age spots. Check out the line for yourself and find the perfect Olay Total Effects products for you. Fighting seven signs of aging has never been so easy!
a Rafflecopter giveaway