It’s the start of a new year and I am happy to announce that for the next six months, I will once again be sharing tons of fabulous new products and information from Earth’s Best Organic as an Earth’s Best Blogger!
I had a blast last year reviewing the newest and best products from Earth’s Best Organic complete with lots of reader giveaways. And this year promises to be just as much fun!
There are a few reasons that I’m happy about my continued relationship with Earth’s Best Organic. The products are delicious and my boys love them. But even more importantly, Earth’s Best products are natural, organic products that I can feel safe about having in my home. For example:
- Earth’s Best organic baby formula contains no toxic chemicals or heavy metals, ingestion of which may compromise long-term immune system development.
- Earth’s Best organic infant cereals provide an excellent source of iron to aid early physical and neurological development and restore the iron depletion that results after birth.
- Earth’s Best organic baby juice comes from fresh pressed, undiluted, single strength juice. The company does not use juice from concentrate.
- Earth’s Best organic produce does not expose infants to the higher level of contaminants found in conventional produce. Proportionately, babies consume up to four times the fruits and vegetables that adults consume.
- Earth’s Best organic jarred fruits provide an excellent source vitamin C to aid the absorption of iron and help fight infections.
Don’t forget to keep an eye out for tons of other great reviews and giveaways from Earth’s Best Organic in the coming months.
From new products to helpful information for new mothers, there’s so much to come for Earth’s Best in 2013!