My son has been obsessed with Hot Wheels cars since Santa left one in his stocking when he was 18 months old. His collection has been growing ever since and now that he’s five, we have literally hundreds of cars and other merchandise. As a result, I’ve become pretty familiar with the names of Hot Wheels cars. Some are accurate, others are descriptive, many are hilarious, but some are…well…just downright dirty! Without further ado, here are my top five picks for naughtiest Hot Wheels names of all time!
5. Nightstreaker – Slightly open to interpretation, I know, but I can’t help but think about streaking when I hear it!
4. Twang Thang – Okay, so it gets its name from its guitar theme. Yet it sounds dirty, doesn’t it?
3. Sugar Caddy – Such a clever play on words, but SO not a good concept for kids!
2. Whip Creamer – Okay, this could be completely innocent. But it just strikes me as incredibly naughty. Or do I just have a dirty mind?
1. The grand prize winner…doot, doot de doo….Strip Teaser!! – I don’t know who named this car, but clearly its target market was NOT five-year-old children!
Now I should point out that these cars are mostly vintage Hot Wheels from a slightly less politically correct day. And personally, I don’t mind these names in the slightest because they all go right over my son’s head. But one day when he hits his teens, he’s going to catch on to some of the innuendos. And that day is going to be hilarious!