Looking for an easy and delicious after-school snack for your kids? Sun-Maid has the perfect solution for you! The company’s Raisin Pecan Sticky Toasts recipe takes mere minutes and is sure to be a kid pleaser.
I recently received some coupons for Sun-Maid Raisin Bread so I could try out the recipe for myself. With sweet honey, real creamy butter and crunchy nuts, I could see that this was one recipe I would enjoy as much as the kids!
- 4 slices Sun-Maid Raisin Bread
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- HEAT oven to 425 F.
- PLACE raisin bread on a baking sheet.
- COMBINE butter, brown sugar, honey and pecans.
- SPREAD 1 tablespoon nut mixture on each raisin bread slice.
- BAKE 5 to 6 minutes until top is bubbly and edges toasted. Cool on a wire rack 5 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 185Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 141mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 2gSugar: 11gProtein: 3g
The toasts featured an optional orange glaze that I decided to omit. The blend of honey and brown sugar was all the sweetness I needed for this decadent treat!
The toasts were absolutely scrumptious and took just a few minutes to make. For more great recipes featuring Sun-Maid Raisin Bread, be sure to check out the sunmaid.ca website. And the next time you’re looking for an easy sweet snack for your kids, why not give these sticky toasts a try? They’re a sure-to-please treat for the whole family!