Pantene has always been a company that believes in women and recently Pantene has been on a mission to inspire women everywhere to embrace their inner strength with the #ShineStrong movement. The movement and the message are summed up in the new Pantene commercial!
As part of the campaign, I took part in the fun and fabulous #ShineStrong quiz to showcase some of my own thoughts and ideas about life, and these were my results!
- Strong is…? Stunning!
- What’s the bravest thing you’ve ever done? I backpacked across South Africa in my early twenties.
- What do you do to unwind? Nothing beats a hot bubble bath and a cold glass of white wine!
- What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to learn? How to sail!
- How does your BFF #ShineStrong? She’s a master of conquering her inner doubts to take on new challenges.
- What natural talent would you want to be gifted with? The ability to lose weight eating nothing but chocolate!
- What is your idea of happiness? The inner peace that comes from knowing I can conquer any obstacle in my life.
- What is your motto? Forest fortuna adiuvat. Fortune favours the brave!
- What is your ultimate #ShineStrong hairstyle? Hollywood-style waves and tons of shine!
- I love good hair days because…? What woman doesn’t love a good toss of her hair to emphasize her awesome!
- Share your tips for strong, healthy hair? A good deep conditioning once a week works wonders.
- I #ShineStrong when I…? Wake up and tackle my day! It’s always a good time for shining strong!
Pantene wants all women to shine strong and to help you join in the movement, the company has a fabulous giveaway! Three lucky Mommy Kat and Kids readers are going to win a #ShineStrong prize pack worth $51! To enter to win, just leave a blog comment answering any one of the quiz questions above!
Embracing our inner strength is something that all of us should be doing more often and I love that Pantene supports that idea so passionately! Join in the movement by following the #ShineStrong hashtag online and sharing your own stories of shining strong. We all have inner strength to share with the world!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
154 thoughts on “Stand Up and #ShineStrong with Pantene-Giveaway #PGMom”
My idea of happiness is being content with who you are and where you are in your life.
What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to learn? How to play the piano
my tip for great hair? coconut oil! overnight coconut oil mask. massage into scalp and whole hair. wrap a towel around head and leave over night. wash out with shampoo!!!! i make this once a week. it works well.
What’s the bravest thing you’ve ever done? – just after graduation at just turned 18 I went to Europe by myself for 3 months.
the bravest thing i’ve ever done was got my head shaved once for charity.
Strong is….encouraging #ShineStrong
to unwind I love to be fishing or just by the water, but that does not always happen so there`s always the a nice hot bubble bath
Wish hair looked like that……..sigh……
I’ve always wanted to learn how to drive but I’m terrified of hurting someone else.
The one thing I’ve always wanted to learn is sign language