The first long weekend of summer may be over, but summer itself is just getting started! And to help you stay cool and refreshed all season long, Minute Maid and the experts at the Canadian Living test kitchen have created a mouth-watering assortment of drinks and treats guaranteed to beat the heat!
I created the tasty Lime in the Coconut Cocktail last week and it was absolutely scrumptious so I decided to whip up this purple punch recipe for Sparkling Grape Lemonade this week!
I have to admit, I really don’t care much for regular lemonade; it’s too sour to suit me. But the tart citrus taste was absolutely heavenly when blended with the Grape Punch. And the carbonation of the Sprite added the perfect fizzy finishing touch to this purple punch recipe!
For the coolest summer entertaining ever, Minute Maid also has some great tips for your special gatherings:
- Want to make homemade ice-pops but don’t have moulds? Use disposable paper cups and and wooden ice-pop sticks
- Jazz up your glass of lemonade or fruit punch by using frozen grapes as ice cubes
- Don’t like your juices too sweet? Simply add more water to your Minute Maid frozen juice or punch
Minute Maid has lots of other great recipes and summer entertaining tips to help make your summer gatherings the talk of the town, so stop by the website today.
And if you’re looking for something low-calorie but still delicious, try a Sparkling Blueberry Hard Lemonade or a Watermelon Mojito!
Sparkling Grape Lemonade
- 1 can 295mL Minute Maid® Grape Punch frozen concentrate thawed (undiluted)
- 1 can 295mL Minute Maid® Lemonade frozen concentrate thawed (undiluted)
- 3 cups Sprite® Sparkling Beverage
- 2 cups Water
- Ice cubes or ice ring
In punch bowl or large pitcher, stir together grape punch and lemonade frozen concentrates, Sprite® and water; mix well.
Fill with ice cubes or add ice ring to keep cold.