I am a huge fan of holiday-themed crafts and treats, but for the most part I like them to be quick and simple. That’s why I love these fun and easy heart shaped cupcakes! No special pan needed; just whip up your favourite cake batter, bake and decorate! The secret? Crumpled balls of aluminum foil in an ordinary muffin tin!
- Cake Batter, your own recipe or a mix
- Butter cream Icing, your own recipe or a mix
- Coloured Sugar, Edible Glitter, Sparkle Gel Icing
- Cupcake Liners
- Aluminum Foil
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners. Fold the paper liner back and position a small ball of aluminum foil in each muffin tin section.
- Fill paper liners with cake batter.
- Bake as directed, until a wooden skewer inserted in the cupcakes comes out clean.
- Remove cupcakes from tin and allow to cool completely
- Frost with tinted icing and decorate cupcakes as desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
It’s just that easy and when you’re done you’ll have a beautiful assortment of heart shaped cupcakes that will put a smile on any child’s face!
Best of all, these cupcakes are quick, so when your child tells you Wednesday evening that he promised the teacher you would bring a Valentine’s Day treat for the class, you can keep your cool! Give them a try and whip up a little cupcake love this Valentine’s Day!