Christmas is pretty much here and if you’re looking for a last-minute gift, Nature’s Path has some easy gift recipes that are sure to delight! Featuring Nature’s Path Love Crunch – Gingerbread, these treats are quick, festive and delicious. Even better, some are vegan, making them a great choice for those with dietary restrictions!
Even right before Christmas, coming up with a fun and personal homemade gift doesn’t have to be impossible. And festive food always makes the best present! Try one of these recipes for yourself and surprise someone you love with tasty holiday treats with help from Nature’s Path!
Chocolate Gingerbread Crunch Cookies-Mason Jar Cookie Mix
Give someone the gift of a beautiful, ready to mix cookie recipe, all in a mason jar. Try with a variety of Love Crunch flavours to mix up the cookie mix and create handy gifts for your friends and family.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup Nature’s Path Love Crunch® - Gingerbread
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla
Mason Jar Cookie Mix
- In a wide-mouth 4-cup mason jar, layer the flour, baking soda, salt, granola, brown sugar, granulated sugar and chocolate chips. Cover with tight-fitting lid. Decorate jar as desired and attach cookie recipe.
Chocolate Gingerbread Crunch Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, with electric beaters, beat butter, maple syrup, water and vanilla together until light and fluffy.
- Add contents of jar and stir until well blended.
- Using a tablespoon, shape into balls and place on parchment-paper lined baking sheets. Flatten slightly.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes. Transfer to racks and cool completely.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 48 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 96Unsaturated Fat: 0g
231 thoughts on “Surprise Your Loved Ones with Last-Minute Homemade Feel Good Holiday Treats from Nature’s Path”
Chocolate Gingerbread Crunch Cookies-Mason Jar Cookie Mix would be good.
The first recipe the Chocolate Gingerbread Crunch Cookies-Mason Jar Cookie Mix would be the first one I would like to make.
I would most like to try the Sweet Popcorn Seasoning Pack. Thank you for the opportunity!
Gingerbread Love Crunch Brittle for the season
I would like to try the Gingerbread Love Crunch Brittle
What great ideas.
Chocolate Gingerbread Crunch Cookies-Mason Jar Cookie Mix yummy
I would like to try the Gingerbread Love Crunch Brittle.
I love your Chocolate Gingerbread Crunch Cookies in the mason jar! Where can I find a case of mason jars that aren’t a fortune? Thanks!
i would try the Gingerbread Love Crunch Brittle