There’s no better way to celebrate Earth Day than with a party, and this year EnviroKidz has some great ideas to help you throw the best Earth Awareness Party ever! My personal favourite idea is these adorable cupcakes made with EnviroKidz Koala Crisp cereal!
Recently EnviroKidz sent me a package of fun party products so that my boys can celebrate Earth Day in style and I especially loved the party favours from some of the company’s 1% for the Planet partners including The Australian Koala Foundation and Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund. My boys got so excited about the gorilla stickers and couldn’t wait to share them with friends at their very own Earth Day party!
Since my youngest son loves animals so much, I’m going to use this party theme for his birthday as a way of letting him support a cause he loves. Instead of presents, requesting donations for some of the fabulous 1% for the Planet charities will be a great way to teach kids how easy it can be to make a difference in the world.
Whether you throw an Earth Day bash for your block or an Earth Awareness birthday for your child, the tasty treats, activities and recipes from EnviroKidz are sure to make your party a hit. Check out the free online party kit today and get ready to celebrate Earth Day!
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp brown rice syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups EnviroKidz Koala Crisp™ cereal
- 3 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp butter, softened
- 3/4 cup icing sugar
- 4 tsp cocoa powder
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- Grease a mini-muffin pan; set aside. In saucepan set over medium
- heat, bring butter, honey and brown rice syrup to boil. Boil for about 1 minute or until mixture is well combined and slightly thickened.
- Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla and cereal.
- Divide evenly and press into 18 mini-muffin cups. Cool completely.
- Remove from pan.
- Icing: Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat cream cheese and
- butter together until well combined. Gradually beat in icing sugar and cocoa until smooth.
- Transfer icing to a piping bag fitted with a star tip. Pipe a swirl of icing onto each cupcake. Garnish with a strawberry slice.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 91Total Fat: 4gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 46mgCarbohydrates: 14.5gFiber: 0.5gSugar: 10gProtein: 1g