If there’s one thing that I love about fashion, it’s that there are no rules when it comes to showing off your style. Whether I’m bucking a current trend or a rule that’s been around for ages, combining trendy pieces with classics that I know look great on me is how I know I’m showing off a look that’s all mine. And if there’s one rule that I’ve never followed, it’s that white shouldn’t be worn after Labour Day.
But even though I wear white all year long, keeping my favourite outfits pristine can be hard, especially with kids! Thankfully OxiClean White Revive Powder—fabric care winner of the 2015 Best New Product Awards—is specially formulated to maintain and revive your whites! And for a look that will turn heads as you break rules, check out these five fashion tips on wearing white after Labour Day!
- Mix and match – pair white statement pieces with neutral colours like grey or tan to tone down the summer vibe for a sophisticated fall look
- Cool winter chic – stick to all white accessories like white cashmere gloves or a cable knit scarf to elevate your look as the months get colder
- Say yes to the shearling – from boots to jackets to capes, shearling makes an appearance every fall. Incorporate a pop of white in your transitional wardrobe with shearling accents
- The not-so-blue jean – to balance out the summery feel of a pair of white denim jeans, pair with a distressed leather jacket in dark brown or a tan trench overcoat for a more polished look
- Not over overalls – the 90s staple is back with a vengeance! A perfect transitional piece as the days get cooler, mix a pair of white overalls with runners and your favourite dark cropped jacket for a cool urban fall look
Personally, I’d be lost every fall and winter without my white knit hat and scarf. And I love the classy look the crisp pieces add to my ensemble when I head out of the house. So this year, buck the trends, break the rules and show off your love of white all year long! With OxiClean White Revive Powder, you can enjoy bright white fashions any time!
13 thoughts on “Wear White After Labour Day with These 5 Fashion Tips”
I’ve never tried OxiClean, but I’ll have to check it out. Great tips – can’t believe overalls are back! Don’t think I’ll be taking part in that trend :)
Great tips, I wear white whenever, Life is short, do what you want and dont worry about what others may say!
i agree no white after labor day , great tips thanks for sharing :)
Thank you for the awesome tips.
I am glad that is changing…the rule of no white after labour day.
I’m old school and no white after labour day, but there is people that can really pull it off and look very stunning, I am not one of them..lol
Thanks for the wonderful tips
I need some of this Oxi Clean for all my kids summer clothes!
Awesome tips! I love wearing white in the winter. Makes me feel like a snowflake.
These are great tips for dressing for fall.I love the transition into fall and the chance to change my wardrobe.These are good tips for me to remember to look my best.Thank you for the post.