CBD oil is said on Health Canal to help with a number of health issues, including pain relief, anxiety, and depression.
That’s one of the reasons that CBD oil in food is becoming more popular these days. People are using it to add flavor and health benefits to their meals.
If you’re looking for ways to cook with CBD oil, start with these 5 tips for cooking and baking with CBD oil that always result in a successful dish.
Then, try one of the included recipes to see for yourself how easy cooking with CBD oil can be!
Cooking with CBD oil can seem intimidating at first, but with a little know-how, you’ll be able to create delicious and healthy meals. Here are five tips to get you started:
- Good food starts with good ingredients. Choosing high quality CBD is challenging, so make sure you get advice from verified resources. CBD oil is usually sold either tinctures or capsules, and comes in different CBD concentrations. For cooking, it’s best to use CBD oil that has a higher CBD concentration. This will give you more control over how much CBD you’re adding to your dish.
- CBD oil is potent, so a little goes a long way. When cooking with CBD oil, start by adding a small amount and increase it gradually until you reach your desired potency.
- CBD oil has a distinct taste that some people find unpleasant. If you’re worried about the taste of CBD oil in your food, try using a CBD oil that has been flavored with terpenes. This will help to mask the taste of CBD and make it more palatable.
- CBD in edibles is absorbed differently than CBD oil that’s taken under the tongue, so it’s important to keep that in mind when cooking. When CBD oil is heated, it breaks down and loses some of its potency. For this reason, it’s best to add CBD oil near the end of the cooking process.
- CBD oil can be used in a variety of dishes, from main courses to desserts. Get creative and experiment with different recipes to find the perfect meal for you. CBD oil is a versatile ingredient that can be used in many different ways.
Easy CBD Oil Recipes to Try
- 1/4 cup CBD oil
- ½ onion, diced
- ½ bell pepper, diced
- ½ zucchini, diced
- 6 mushrooms, halved
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the CBD oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion, bell pepper, zucchini, mushrooms, and garlic powder to the skillet.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Sauté the vegetables until they are tender.
- Serve immediately.
Customize this dish by choosing your favorite vegetables.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 286Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 25gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 152mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 2g
This recipe is a great way to start cooking with CBD oil. It’s simple and only requires a few ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen. Plus, it’s a healthy side dish that’s packed with flavor.
- 3/4 cup graham crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup melted butter
- Two 250g blocks of cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup CBD oil
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter.
- Press mixture into the bottom of an ungreased baking pan. Bake at 300 degrees F for about 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, whipping cream and vanilla until smooth.
- Add CBD oil and mix well. Pour over the crust. Chill for several hours or overnight. Cut into squares and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 342Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 63mgSodium: 188mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 0gSugar: 20gProtein: 3g
This no-bake cheesecake is infused with CBD oil, making it the perfect dessert for those who want to enjoy the benefits of CBD. The best part is that it’s super easy to make and keeps well in the refrigerator. Give it a try and enjoy.
- ¼ cup CBD oil
- One pound potatoes, cut into chunks
- One small onion, diced
- Two celery stalks, diced
- One carrot, diced
- One cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes until they are just tender, about 5-10 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- In a large bowl, mix together CBD oil, potatoes, onion, celery, carrot, mayonnaise and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Chill for several hours or overnight before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 413Total Fat: 37gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 31gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 305mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 3g
This potato salad is a great way to enjoy the benefits of CBD oil. It’s a perfect side dish for all kinds of meals, and a fun way of incorporating CBD oil into a classic recipe.
As you can see, cooking with CBD oil is easy and fun!
With these tips and a bit of experimenting, you’ll be able to create delicious and healthy meals with the benefits of CBD.
So, get creative and experiment with different recipes. You might just find your new favorite dish.