I’m a huge fan of garage sales and in a small town, there are a lot of them. In fact, one of my favourite summer activities is cruising around town looking for deals at local garage sales.
I especially like looking for kids’ toys and over the years, I’ve found some great ones! Since my youngest son loves stuffed animals so much, garage sales have been wonderful for finding new furry friends for my little one without having to spend a fortune.
If you’re a garage sale fan too, these eight tips will help you make the most of your garage sale experience:
- Set that alarm clock! You don’t want to be late for Garage Sale shopping!
- Garage Sale shopping might make you hungry. Be sure to bring snacks.
- Wear comfortable shoes! A Garage Sale involves lots of walking and searching. You want to be comfortable while you hunt.
- Bring a measuring tape when you go Garage Sale shopping.
- Think ahead on Garage Sale day and pack rope or bungee cords to secure larger items to the car.
- Don’t forget to Bargain! It is a Garage Sale after all! Make an offer.
- Don’t get hung up on upholstery or wood tones – those can all be changed when you get that precious Garage Sale find home.
- Use your imagination on Garage Sale day. Love that lamp base but not the shade? Easy! Paint the shade!
1 thought on “Find Great Deals with 8 Garage Sale Tips”
Very very easy to use and excellent looking coupons website in India. I adore the manner in which you compose this article. Much obliged to you for imparting this awesome post to us.